Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

361 - 380 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had that issue initially. It just needs training and bedding in. Worth spending some time and setting up your contacts and your relationships, life wife etc.

With names that are difficult to understand you can record your own voiceprint and it will instead look for that sound.
Thanks. Funny thing is that with two previous versions of FUP there were no problems whatsoever...

·
Registered
Mercedes A220 4matic AMG Line Executive W177 / 2019
30 Posts
Hi,
The instruction says that the USB Stick for Personal POI must be formatted to FAT32
How then your Personal POI works on a USB Stick formatted to NTFS .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi,
The instruction says that the USB Stick for Personal POI must be formatted to FAT32
sorry, I posted that mine was also NTFS, but it's exfat.
I've used both and it doesn't appear to matter.

·
Registered
2020 A35 Amg
54 Posts
Hi,
No idea. But i read on forums to use ntfs so i did. But it reads fat32 fine too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So i spoke with an engineer from Mercedes and he said that my car has 2 recalls one for a conduct from ac and the other is an update for ESP. I asked about fup3 but said that may depends for which car by VIN. If they will do a ESP software update, do i have a chance to get the fup update? What u think

·
Registered
141 Posts
So i spoke with an engineer from Mercedes and he said that my car has 2 recalls one for a conduct from ac and the other is an update for ESP. I asked about fup3 but said that may depends for which car by VIN. If they will do a ESP software update, do i have a chance to get the fup update? What u think
Just tell them you have issues with your mbux freezing or mention that your personal POIs aren't giving you audible alerts and they should do an update to fix it anyway.

·
Registered
CLA Coupe 220d, 2020
3 Posts
Thanks. Funny thing is that with two previous versions of FUP there were no problems whatsoever...
Same here, only commands about navigation works great. Call someone, set ambient light color etc. not working.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have taken my car in to today for it's 1st service. I mentioned a few issues and asked for the FUP3 update. They have come back and told me they need the car for 2-3 days for the update. WTF

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
That's flipping useless. I would just get the service done and ask for another date to return for the updates.

·
Registered
A200d Prem+ DAP
114 Posts
I have taken my car in to today for it's 1st service. I mentioned a few issues and asked for the FUP3 update. They have come back and told me they need the car for 2-3 days for the update. WTF
Do you need FUP3?

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's flipping useless. I would just get the service done and ask for another date to return for the updates.
The worst part is I need a new seat cover on the rear seat which isn’t in till Wednesday. When I managed to speak to them which is another issue they said the technician would do the seat on Wednesday and then the update. So they would end up having my car a week. I have rearranged a return date to get both done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How can you tell the FU3 update has been done? The Leeds dealership said they updated it but literally nothing is different so looks like they lied to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just been to Mercedes in Aberdeen and they haven't heard of FUP3 (spoke to the service manager). He said even if they knew what it was they wouldn't do it as he wouldn't get paid for it. Even under a service. He didn't actually believe me that it existed. Made to feel like a liar tbh, not a very pleasant experience.
Any idea how I would go about getting the upgrade if the dealer doesn't know anything about it? Thanks Hugh

361 - 380 of 394 Posts