Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening!

I've now had my red A180 Sport for a little over a week and 600 fun miles.

When streaming music from my Galaxy S3 phone via Bluetooth, a message appears on the screen saying "Bluetooth paused". Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Also, in the central control, I have MPH showing, but annoyingly, KPH is shower above at the top of the instrument panel. Does anyone know how to change KPH so I can use the central panel for something else?

Thanks in advance!

Al.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi al, i can help you out with the second problem. On your steering wheel, the controls on the left (arrow up, down, left, right) click right until it reaches settings. Once you're in settings click "OK" and go to the "Cluster" option i believe. In there you can change your MPH to KPH or vice versa. I hope i've been of some help. I'm located in Australia, so I'm not sure if its also called "cluster" over there, but definitely it will be in the settings option, just play around with it until you find it.

All the best!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hi Al! I am under the impression that you cannot change the setting from kph to mph in the UK. I think the topic came up some time ago. I haven't tried to alter the setting because of this! I also use the Galaxy S3, but not had any such message! Have you tried to disconnect/reconnect the phone? If it doesn't work and no-one can help on here, the dealership should have an 'expert' to help you! BTW, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your lovely new car! I love mine even more after nearly four weeks of driving!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morning L&L,

Thanks to both of you for your responses.

The KPH area I'm talking about is above the central area where you can scroll through Navi, Phone etc. it's a small area with KPH at the left, collision avoidance in the middle etc. if it can't be changed its not that big a deal, but it would be handy if it could.

It's a Bank Holiday today, so I'm off for a drive up North. Will see if I can get some nice pics.

Enjoy your days!

Al

·
Registered
629 Posts
A has been said already - you cannot change the upper KPH display in the UK because there are no KPH figures on the main speedo dial and apparently this is why it has been permanently set in the small display. Other countries can choose to change it to show outside temperature.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mon2s,

It's a pity, I'd find outside temp or at least the ability to change if needed more useful . . . .

Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts