·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi mate is it a easy job to fit one of these or a nightmare ?cheers Ian

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By levels you can install until the level you want 3 are not mandatory you can stay by the first one.
Level 1 (very very easy 10 min work) . putting the gps to work, sending coordinates to your mobile.

Level 2 (have to think a little bit) . putting the gps disconnecting your car while in movement

Level 3 (have to dismount half the car) (I didn't do this part) Putting a microfone and the speaker inside the car in order to talk with the pottencial thiefs.

I didn't install level 3 because for a proper job you had to dismount all the dashboard. And if i got my wheels stolen I don't want nobody to know they are beeing tracked. I prefer to appear by surprise with 4 pitbulls 10 minutes before the police.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where did you install it ballester??

In the engine bay?
Does it connect to the car battery? If yes - how?

Cheers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I installed it on the engine bay, underneath the battery. You can connect it to the battery but i connected a little bit foward the circuit. This way is completly out of site. It also runs on internal battery this way if you disconnect it from the car battery it will still work for 30 days I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts