Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys seen this exhaust on eBay just seeing if anyone had it or if it's any good it's a lot cheaper then milltek etc

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also interested in getting this exhaust. Has anyone got an videos? I did contact Gravity performance and they came back with "I am sorry we do not offer a sound clip of this system but we can confirm it will offer a sporty growl."

By the looks it, it's a straight pipe with a small resonator so it's going to be pretty loud! But i do like that each section is a v-band.

·
Registered
Mercedes A class A45 AMG 2014
15 Posts
I’ve just purchased this, awaiting delivery! Will update you all soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys seen this exhaust on eBay just seeing if anyone had it or if it's any good it's a lot cheaper then milltek etc

Thanks.
if you are still looking to purchase this but want to have some feed back I will be posting on this subject as soon as it arrives and is fitted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Okay so a little update the exhaust has arrived today but I'm missing a clamp so I'm going to be waiting a little bit longer for the sound and performance of the exhaust. But for the time being a photo of what it looks like away from the generic photos is always good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Okay so finally the moment everyone has been waiting for!

I can honestly say its awesome, I love it! So today I took it down to a place called STS TYRE PROS 23-25 Brighton Road, Redhill, RH1 6PP Telephone 01737772243. Left in the capable hands of Dave and Ian! These guys did an awesome job removed and fitted my new exhaust in just over an hour. (Price of Labour is £50 including VAT). If you live close by or fancy a little journey I highly recommend them! They're even keeping my OE exhaust aside so I can collect it, and sell it!

Will update with you tube link as I can't upload a video!

IMG_3813D.JPG

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does it drone on the motorway?
Does it pop and crackle more?
Is it much louder in the cabin?

·
Registered
15 Posts
No, no drone on the motorway did a 20 mile journey on the M25.

Pops and Crackles more especially in sports mode.

Its not louder in the cabin as such, however you can tell you have a performance exhaust installed.

Just uploading videos to YouTube now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts