Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

New to the forum, have got an A250 AMG Sport on order here in Sydney, Australia. I've actually purchased a demo model, to avoid a long wait, but agreed to leave it in showroom for 3 extra weeks. Picking it up this Saturday! Cirrus White. To be honest, I feel like I don't know enough about the specs!

Am changing over from a VW 08 Golf GTI, which has been an absolute pleasure to drive and will be sorely missed. Excited for my new toy though!

Cheers,
Sal

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hi Sal, I have the same car, same colour with pano roof. Had it 4 wks tomorrow, it is fantastic! I love it! This forum will help with any questions or queries that you might have about the car. Don't be afraid to ask! Welcome BTW!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Sal looks like we are going to have exactly the same car haha, man you are so lucky to not have to wait to long. There was a cirrus white one on the gold coast that someone from Sydney ordered and it has everything in it and mine will be like that. Congrats pal, on getting it so early. Is there anything you are wanting to add to it?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats Sal you won't bedisappointed!Another hit for the Cirrus White Gang

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome Sal. Good to see yet another Australian on this forum! Our numbers are creeping up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! Got my new car yday, it's a beauty! Haven't even had a play around with it yet, drove it home from dealer, and drove it across town for some groceries!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Hibba

Isn't it wonderful ... We (well my partner) got ours (well ... Hers !
) during the week and we went for a drive down the coast, from Sydney, for the weekend.

It's superb.

We're starting to see the odd one or two now on Sydney streets.

It's white like yours - has most options, but as you would know, the A250's that make it to Australia seem to be pretty well loaded up anyway.

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congratulations on the newacquisitionHibba, I've got my A250 AMG on order although have had some major changes to the order since March when I first put down deposit.

wanderer: congrats to you and partner as well, enjoy. I'm down in Victoria (Gippsland to be precise) and haven't seen any on the road as of yet except when I've taken one for a test drive.

Looking forward to joining you both. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oz Oz Oz, Oi Oi Oi !

welcome! Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts