Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm currently waiting for my A250.. these next 28 days (in exact) will be the most tormenting momento. Really happy i found this forum as everyone seems really friendly and supportive of everyone!

Kind Regards

Loevess.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Loevess,

Welcome, I am from AUS as well. I am in SYD, which state are you in?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey g11, I'm over the west side.. haha unfortunately, otherwise i would love for us to meet! I live in south of the river in Perth. Quick question, do you get alot of eyecandies on the streets googling your A class? i would suspect you'd be one of the first to get it over there? haha.

Loevess.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haha, that's true. Quite a lot of heads turning around. Quite a lot of finger pointing even.

However, I am not the first one who got a A250 running on the SYD street sinc it has been several times I spot a white A250 running past me when I was driving to/from work in early March.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all. I am from sydney as well. Ordered my engineered by amg in oct last year""¦ and i am still waiting""¦dealer told me end of april with no firm date""¦ not happy

·
Registered
90 Posts
WIL50B said:
Hi all. I am from sydney as well. Ordered my engineered by amg in oct last year""¦ and i am still waiting""¦dealer told me end of april with no firm date""¦ not happy
That's weird. Which dealer did you put the order in?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Did they give you regular update on the progress like your car has been built/your car in on freight now this kind of update?

·
Registered
8 Posts
g11 said:
Did they give you regular update on the progress like your car has been built/your car in on freight now this kind of update?
no nothing like that""¦just told me that car "should" be here end of april

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi guys! Thanks! I have a confession to make, yesterday i saw an A250 blue in color from afar, i saw it.. and thought to myself, **** what is this nice car coming up ahead? my first thought, no way it's the A250, it looks abit different. The closer it got, the more i was curious what car this was and it was in fact! an A250! OH MY.. it looks so beautiful from afar, and even better up close.

It's making this 26 days of me waiting even more unbearable

Hahaha! If anyone is from Perth Western Australia, or know of someone in this forum, please give me a shoutout!

Kind Regards,
Loevess.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome Loevess! Just 26 days and then you're the one they're looking at!
I had a passenger virtually hanging out of the car as they cruised at the side of me instead of overtaking me on the M62 yesterday!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha anzz, i love that! The moment i saw the blue A250 at night, i straight away look for the next turning point and made a U-turn. Just so i can stalk it... hahaha, yes! 25 days now and counting! The A class.. it is a thing of beauty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts