Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

Hello Everyone

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  AMGMajik 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just to like to say I am new to Mercedes and currently looking into ordering a a250 engineered by AMG.

Looking forward to everyone's reviewson this car and I hope I can be of help also

Thanks,

Maj

#3 ·
I am actually confused.

at this moment I am looking into a A250 Engineered by AMG (as this is what the dealers call it)

But what is the difference with a250 amg and engineered by amg?

The only extras I will look into is a Panaramic Sunroof...

Does anybody know the standard equipment which is on the engineered by AMG?

Does this model come with black gloss wing mirror, parking sensors, heated seats?

Currently have a Scirocco R-Line which I am trying to sell also so I can then finalize the deposit on car

#5 ·
Majad Ali said:
I am actually confused.

at this moment I am looking into a A250 Engineered by AMG (as this is what the dealers call it)

But what is the difference with a250 amg and engineered by amg?

The only extras I will look into is a Panaramic Sunroof...

Does anybody know the standard equipment which is on the engineered by AMG?

Does this model come with black gloss wing mirror, parking sensors, heated seats?

Currently have a Scirocco R-Line which I am trying to sell also so I can then finalize the deposit on car

TheENGINEERED by AMG has had a few tweaks by AMG where asthe A250 AMG and A250 AMGSportwill only have add on options i.e. bumpers/alloys etc

Some of thedefinate extras of the Engineered are:

1) Diamond front grille

2) Red calipers

3) Red accent to headlights

4) Red front air splitter and red stripe on rear bumper

4) Sportier exhaust

5) Lower ride height and AMG designed spring/damper settings

6) Thicker anti roll bar

7) More direct steering rack by AMG

8) Wider tyres

You can not have the night pack (Black wing mirrors and black belt line) on the Engineered. You can only have it on the AMG and AMG Sport.

No parking sensors or heated seats as standard, they are optional extras.

Download E Brochure and Price list

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/a-class/_w176/advice_sales/download_e-brochure.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.