Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just ordered my engineered by amg yesterday. Super excited!! Going for cirrus white with the pan roof and a few other wee extras. Been told mid June for delivery which seems not bad compared to some of the posts in the forum.

Cheers,

John-Paul

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum John-Paul. Congrats on the order. Looks like you can't sleep with all the excitement - 3:43am!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome John-Paul, I am picking up my Engineered today Cirrus White with the pan roof and a lot of extras! Ha, ha! Had my Corsa for years so this is a huge change. Cannot wait to be gliding up the motorway. Hope I'm not flying, lol! The people in the forum are great and help with the wait and any questions that you may have. You have made the best choice I think! Not that I'm biased!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome John-Paul, I have to wait for August to arrive before I can drive my Engineered

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, Thanks for the welcome. Had a test drive last weekend in an engineered by amg. Struggled at first as I had never driven an automatic, but still loved the car. I'm presuming it will not take too long to get used it.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I had my Engineered today JPD, never driven automatic before and it is fantastic. Have driven it for about an hour-ish, still loads to learn, but I certainly made the right decision! Had left foot 'glued'to the footwell! Lol! Can't wait to drive again tomorrow! Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi John-Paul and welcome! Cirrus white is the best choice as far as I'm concerned! Lynne should put some good pics of what you've ordered to help the wait
these are great cars whatever model you've ordered!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I will put photos up in a few days. My friend's husband is doing it for me. I have trouble with vista sometimes. They will be worth the wait! Just been trying to learn about the Linguatronic! Quite a laugh with my Welsh accent, but 'she' did understand me! Lol! And Anzz, the ambient lighting is beautiful. Neighbours must think I'm mad, sitting in the car, in the dark on my own, ha, ha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts