Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Sid, I just was looking up information on the A250 and I found this forum site and thought its so cool to see a forum dedicated to the new A class. I just purchased a Cirrus white A250 about three days and I am so excited, however like many of you I have to wait about 6 months for mine which sucks, but until than I look forward to discussing everything from the exterior to the interior.

So look forward to talking to you al

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Sid23 great to have you with us! I am one of the lucky ones, had my EngbyAMG for 4 weeks now. It is Cirrus White with pano roof. Have a look in the gallery. The forum is a great help for those waiting, or if you need information. They are a good group of people too, at least some are, lol!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome!Nice choice Sid23! Cirrus White seems to be colour of choice at the moment although all the colours look fantastic. My wait was 5 months so I canempathisewith you and only reiterate what Lynne said that this forum does help the wait

Have a good wander around all the old postings. There is a goldmine of information there already and will give you plenty to go at for starters.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, I cant wait to learn more about the A Class and how they are. I hope all your cars are going well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.