Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new here, clearly. I'm from South Africa. Good to see everyone who loves the car in one place! From all around the globe!

I'm looking at a first car, at first I was sure on the M135i. Let's all be honest the A class beats the1 series in design by far haha! My parents like the a class for me, the A250 engineered is what I'm looking at. I told my dad A45 he had a great laugh at me, but I will still wait for pricing on that just to compare ;)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Harris, this is a great forum. Always someone who can help with about everything. A good laugh too. I have ordered the 250 Engineered. Having it tomorrow after three month wait. Good luck with your choices!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I had to at least try, right?;)

Ah what a long wait you had, excited for you! Too keen for you to post some pics ;) and congrats!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Harris. I agree with mon2s... mad mad mad!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The car is superb Harris! Was v nervous changing cars, mine was so old, but the Engineered is fabulous to drive. So easy, but v powerful. You will have to be careful especially as it's your first car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's because my dad is very into cars ;)

Ah I'm so happy to hear you have received it! Worth the wait I presume? Glad you happy with the car, I can tell you, you didn't go wrong! :D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Morning can't come soon enough! Will be playing with the functions asap. Firm but comfortable ride, have to run it in for a while so have to drive smoothly not speedy! But good to take time to get to know about the car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts