Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm from Manchester, 20 years old and I've got an A200 CDi AMG Sport in Cirrus white with Night Pack.

Loving the car at the moment, and the fuel economy is great compared to my previous car!

Here's a few pics, not got many as i'll upload more later!

The day I picked it up!

Edited on Instagram :)

Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum, BeePeeEm! Glad to hear your lovely car is meeting your expectations! Enjoy!
Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
39 Posts
20! Well you're doing alright in life my friend

Give us a wave if you see a blue one round town...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats BeePeeEm! You must be one of the youngest with a new A Class!
funnily enough I'm at the other end of the scale and I also have an A200 AMG Sport in Cirrus White!
Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Still a lot of life in us older ones, Anzz! I think the A Class is for any age! It's how you drive it, that counts! It has been promoted for the younger people, but I'm still young in spirit!
Just about!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oooooh, lynne getting defensive! watch your back anzz, she might be onto something here.

Congrats on the new car mate! Hope you enjoy every bit of her, she's lookin delight!

so.... adrenaline junkie? haha good one mon2s

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot guys :D and no actually it's my initials, haha BPM wasn't available and i'm useless at thinking of usernames! but yeah I'm loving the car, but not a real fan of the night pack alloys, so if any of you have the standard AMG sport alloys and interested in swapping, give me a shout

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,
Just a few updated images of my car, got some new shoes for it :)

Let me kno what you think guys.

Pictures have been edited on Instagram

This one i did a wedding, was driving the Bride :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
A bit late for a change Lynne haha, good job i know the reasons why or id be thinking you were loosing the plot lol
I see 512s car and i think did i make the right choice with white?
Then i see a white one and i know i did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.