Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

New member here, I'm driving an A45 S since July, located in Germany.

Been quite pleased with the car, did even 10 laps on the Ring with it this summer & looking forward doing some more next year, cheers!

·
3,284 Posts
Welcome on board. It's great to have another member from Germany who can get some speed under the wheels of the A45s, which we certainly in the UK can't without losing our license. Do post more on the A45s part of the forum of your experience in driving on the Ring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Forrester!

Here a few pictures of my sleeper :D

And with the winter tyres that I just installed (Ronal R41 8" x 18" ET35 with TÜV approval):

·
3,284 Posts
It goes without saying it's a very nice looking car.

What stands out for me is that you have so much more configurability in Europe than we have in the UK. You didn't have the rear spoiler same as me, yet you could have leather seats and probably anything else as you wanted. We can only have the aero or non-aero and colour choice. And for not wanting the aero I couldn't separately spec a whole multitude of options I might otherwise have ordered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It goes without saying it's a very nice looking car.

What stands out for me is that you have so much more configurability in Europe than we have in the UK. You didn't have the rear spoiler same as me, yet you could have leather seats and probably anything else as you wanted. We can only have the aero or non-aero and colour choice. And for not wanting the aero I couldn't separately spec a whole multitude of options I might otherwise have ordered.
Yes that's a nice thing that here you can spec the car pretty much how you like, the downside is that you have quickly added 20k€ to a pretty steep starting price 😬😬😬
Fortunately there are decent lease deals out there 😅

1 - 7 of 7 Posts