Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Hello from South Africa.

Ordered my A250 a month ago already and stumbled upon this site while reading through a whole host of A250 information.

My planned delivery date is only in December later this year or January next year.

Crazy wait! I almost bought a BMW M135i because i couldnt wait 7 months! But alas i decided some things are worth waiting for.

Ordered:

A250 Sport with

Cirrus White colour

Panoramic Roof

Reverse camera

Light and sight package

I thought about adding the night package too but if i did it would just be for the black mirros and price is way to steep for just that. So i will spray paint my mirrors later on to black or perhaps brushed aluminium like the Audi S3's just to be different.

Quick question, does the panormic roof open? or do you need to add something extra for it to enable an open feature like tilt?

Thanks guys

Oh and driving a Honda Civic FN2 Type R in the meantime till i get it sold for the A class

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi A250 welcome to the forum

You have a nice spec on your car defos will be worth the wait.

The pano roof I believe comes standard with the sliding option but it may be worth while to confirm this with your dealers as I have been told in the UK that they only offer the pano sliding roof.

But could be different for you.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome A250! plenty of reading on this forum to keep you busy for a while. Well worth the wait even though it seems forever

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi A250 also from S.A, congrats on the purchase only downside is the long wait. I'll get my A250 Engineered in Sept. Definetaly worth the wait.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome A250. Glad I've got mine I couldn't wait that long now afrer driving it lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AMS1979 said:
Hi A250 also from S.A, congrats on the purchase only downside is the long wait. I'll get my A250 Engineered in Sept. Definetaly worth the wait.

When did you order buddy?
From which dealer?

Post some pics when you get her!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi A250 , I ordered end of April from Mcarthy Kunene in Witbank and you? Been playing with aftermarket mags, I think it will look killer. Was looking at TSW Mallory in matt black
Edited by: AMS1979

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Way!!!
I ordered mine in April as well and only getting delivery much later.

I guess its a case of different dealership allocations.

But if i were to have one i would want it now, not really nov and so on because then i'll rather register it in 2014

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh,
Ordered in Vereeniging branch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh Ok, the reason I might have mine earlier is the dealer already had a A250 on request I just specked it with what I wanted. I agree about the registring in 2014, ask the dealership if they cant keep it until Dec then you register in Jan 2014 but you will have the car in Dec driving around with temp plates

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi A250, I'm in Cape town and also getting my car in Nov after placing my order in Apr.

To answer ur question re pano roof. Yes it comes standard with the slide and tilt function.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Howzit guys

Im from Durban, ordered mine this month

Expected in Feb/March 2014
Edited by: NimZ

·
Registered
46 Posts
zimatre said:
Welcome to the forum NimZ, it really helps with the long wait. so which A class did you order and did you get any extras?
Thanks

A200 AMG Line - White - Rear Camera - 18" Black AMG - 7G Auto - AMG Exclusive Pack - Bi-Xenons

·
Registered
305 Posts
Goedenaand , aangename kennis from Netherlands ;)

Welcom here, nice setup!!

You will forget the delivery time when you turn your keys in a couple of months !

1 - 20 of 92 Posts