Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
How many miles did you get out of the set you replaced. I'm on around 10K miles and I think they have quite a lot more life left in them.
Done 10k on them and they were shot.

Good news is that Mercedes are picking up the bill for 2 new ones as there was an issue with the wheel alignment.

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
That's good news.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just had a puncture in my tyre on the side so need to replace it. Did anyone find out where you can buy the MO tyre?

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
I have 245/35 but everywhere i put in my reg it says 235/35? Do you run 235/35?
I just checked. I also run 245's. I put my reg into the site and assumed it would be correct. What a bunch of....

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
I put 255/35/19. On mine.
Cheaper and more grip up front.
Is running 255's going to keep the warranty and insurance valid, would be my concern.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Should I replace both my front tyres instead of just the front left? There at about 60% so i can just keep the good one as a spare.

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
I don't get why on the KF site the 235 and the 255 are both available for 19" rims but not the 245. It can't be due to a chip shortage.

·
Registered
251 Posts
About to place an order for the tyres. Just realised the F1 website says it is 245/35 YR19 but the original car tyres are 245/35 ZR19. Other sites are selling the ZR19. Is there any difference?

·
Registered
63 Posts
About to place an order for the tyres. Just realised the F1 website says it is 245/35 YR19 but the original car tyres are 245/35 ZR19. Other sites are selling the ZR19. Is there any difference?

Top speed rated.. Y is faster than Z
Rectangle Font Circle Logo Brand

·
Registered
257 Posts
Having my 2 replacements fitted by Mercedes next week,was quite a wait for them to come in stock.
Apparently they are MO and I will be putting them on the back,as I already got the fronts,that were worn,replaced myself as I didn't fancy driving around with dodgy rubber.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Having my 2 replacements fitted by Mercedes next week,was quite a wait for them to come in stock.
Apparently they are MO and I will be putting them on the back,as I already got the fronts,that were worn,replaced myself as I didn't fancy driving around with dodgy rubber.
I’m sure Mercedes price was £343 per tyre??

41 - 60 of 68 Posts