Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I had the same question and not sure anyone here knows the answer. It seems like a pointless additional option and not one we need to buy. It’s one for @veeeight our local AI and super moderator.

·
Super Moderator
1,915 Posts
I don’t have the £49 Nav bundle, but I can get weather at any location displayed, plus any manner of Italian restaurants suggested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I open my Mercedes Me app on my phone it shows this image of the Mercedes Me Store because I didn't have the option to view the weather and sat nav services on my Mercedes Me app so I had to install the store app as well:-

So the sat nav and weather service options including the 'In Car Office' and 'AMG Track Pace ' and also 'Navigation Services' options are there as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don’t have the £49 Nav bundle, but I can get weather at any location displayed, plus any manner of Italian restaurants suggested.
I have the same options as you do but I wondered what the additional Navigation Services where that cost £49 per year?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Did you spend any money buying any of the other stuff MB offer which we can't understand the purpose of. Hopefully not.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts