Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... I'm so pleased I found this forum, now I can feed my A-DDICTION!!!

The new a-class is only being launched here in South Africa on the 18th of April.

I placed an order for myA250 Engineered by AMG</span>a month ago, it'll only be delivered in August. I feel like a kid, counting the days to my birthday... it's gonna take FOREVER!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Great to have you with us! What colour have you ordered? I am having my Cirrus White Engineered next week! I have been waiting since 3rd Jan. This forum really helps with the wait!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lynne said:
Great to have you with us! What colour have you ordered? I am having my Cirrus White Engineered next week! I have been waiting since 3rd Jan. This forum really helps with the wait!

I also ordered theCirrus White... It's gonna look great with the pana roof & tint.</span>

</span>

</span>

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have the same Wikidcool, you have great taste, , ha,ha! It does look great, but I haven't seen our spec in the flesh yet, only one without the pan roof. I know how fantastic it will be though!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome WikidCool. After 5 months I'm getting mine delivered to my house at 6AM tomorrow!

·
Registered
47 Posts
How exciting Anzz bet you will be like a kid on Xmas eve tonight!! Don't forget to post pics. At least you get to drive it to work now ˜ƒ

·
Registered
318 Posts
Pretty excited Heldoc!
I'll get some pics up this weekend if I can. Hopefully feeding the Cirrus White 'waiting' posse!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you get some sleep, I'd be tooamped!!!Does yours have a pan roof?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hi WikidCool, sat in my Engineered today and switched the engine on, what a sound? Seriously, the car is out of this world. I am picking it up on Wednesday afternoon, after they give me a two hour lesson, which I think I may need. But I am sure after a few hours I will be driving it fine, may take a while to work out all the equipment though? You were right, the Cirrus White with the Panoramic Roof does look really good. I also have the Intelligent Light System, so the lights have a small red surround, this blends in with the red calipers and the touches of red on front and back bumpers! I can understand why everyone is so happy with their cars now! Role on Wednesday! Really worth the wait!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Lynne said:
Hi WikidCool, sat in my Engineered today and switched the engine on, what a sound? Seriously, the car is out of this world. I am picking it up on Wednesday afternoon, after they give me a two hour lesson, which I think I may need. But I am sure after a few hours I will be driving it fine, may take a while to work out all the equipment though? You were right, the Cirrus White with the Panoramic Roof does look really good. I also have the Intelligent Light System, so the lights have a small red surround, this blends in with the red calipers and the touches of red on front and back bumpers! I can understand why everyone is so happy with their cars now! Role on Wednesday! Really worth the wait!
The red highlights on the light is Std on the A250, gives the car a nice edge. I too have a 5 month wait. 18 weeks to go :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts