Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Really like the forum so decided to join. Ordered A200 AMG Sport last week. Added a few extras but salesman recons mid June for delivery, not totally convinced though reading a few posts on here. Still keeping my hopes up.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Mikey welcome! Been waiting since 8th November and this forum makes the wait seem bearable. Getting my white A200 AMG Sport this Friday! Can't wait!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Anzz

Car spec sounds great, glad your wait is nearly over. Hope everything goes smoothly this Friday and look forward to some pictures.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I want to see a black one.. nearly ordered black - changed mind around 6 times ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi kevybabes,
I know what you mean about changing your mind, I nearly went for mountain grey, then white (my son's preferred choice), then settled on black. What colour did you choose in the end?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Mikey
I think we have all gone through a few colour options before placing our order! Mine was Pacific blue, Red then Settled on white due to most of the you tube vids showing white!
I will be posting pics next weekend. It would be rude not too!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mikey. I think you will be the first with black on here. Look forward to pics of that esp with night pack.

·
Registered
377 Posts
mikey said:
Hi kevybabes,
I know what you mean about changing your mind, I nearly went for mountain grey, then white (my son's preferred choice), then settled on black. What colour did you choose in the end?

Mountain Grey... white first, then black, then white then black.. finally Grey - compromise I guess as a mix of the two :)

Edited by: kevybabes

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice one, thanks reza. Funnily enough saw a black amg sport the other day on my way home from work. First one I've seen on the road. Couldn't have a good look as was heading in the opposite direction, which was a shame.

·
Registered
373 Posts
no probs .... what a nice garage though hey ... would love that at home. Especially if it had one of those car lifts in it like in kwik fit etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts