Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

First time Merc owner here and it had to be an A250. Stock seems to be very limited here. Ordered mine in March, getting it in August. I've been doing homework on the car for a while now;don't know how I missed this forum.

Oh and we only get the A250 Sport, not the variants that you guys have.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Blue! Whatever option you get I'm sure you'll be delighted

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zimatre said:
u lucky to get ur car in Aug. I'm also in SA and only getting mine in NovWhich part in SA u in? 
Cape Town. I saw the order list in March and earliest spot was August. Didn't even test drive the car at that pt cos after August they had 1 or 2 left for the year.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do u guys think the Lane assist package is worth it? The car I test drove had it and I see the benefit on the blind spot assist but what exactly does the lane assist package come with to warrant that price?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
II need to alter my spec. What I'm planning on getting is the Amg exclusive package, harmen Kardon sound, sunroof, reversing camera with Active park assist, electric seats and intelligent light system. Thinking about the lane assist but I'm finding it difficult spending so much on something where I'm only going to make use of one of its features.

Oh and it's mountain grey

·
Registered
297 Posts
Early congrats blue! and great choice with the mountain grey, you will have head turnings allover the town! Not that im biased or anything

PS: You bought an A250 to have fun, forget the distronic + blind side. Surely if you can't handle to turn your head 45 degree to see the blind side you're not worthy to drive the car, or any car in that fact.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loevess said:
Early congrats blue! and great choice with the mountain grey, you will have head turnings allover the town! Not that im biased or anything

PS: You bought an A250 to have fun, forget the distronic + blind side. Surely if you can't handle to turn your head 45 degree to see the blind side you're not worthy to drive the car, or any car in that fact.

Cheers mate. I don't have the distronic on my spec. And while driving this morning I realised that I really cannot justify spending the equivalent of 550 pounds on something like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts