Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Engineered by AMG on 3rd January,2013. The date given
to me for delivery is the end of April, first week of May.

Has anyone test driven this model? What was the ride like?

I cannot wait to drive this car. I also am looking at everything I can find about this vehicle!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Very nice! What colour?

Did you get to test drive the 'normal' A250 AMG Sport?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome Lynne
Ordered mine same time as you and been told the same expected deilvery time!!

Ive exhausted the internet for info/reviews on it etc. Australia seems to have just been given an Engineered to demo as there has been a fair few reviews go up this week by aussie sites.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. I had a test drive in the A class 200 sport, the 200 AMG sport but I couldn't get a test drive in the model that I have "bought". I hope I have picked the right one for me! I have sat in it and it was beautiful. I am having Cirrus white with a panoramic roof.

All the models were very good to drive, I thought. People have said in their reviews that the AMG models were very firm, but I didn't notice.

I am so excited and cannot wait to drive my new car!

Thank you for replying!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your reply.

What colour have you ordered? Did you test drive it? I could only test drive a left-handed automatic, which I managed ok, but I have not had a test drive in my model. I hope I have ordered the correct A Class for me. But I fell in love with the design and couldn't get anything else! I have ordered the white one with a panoramic roof!

I have been looking for a new car for a long time! This looks perfect for me!

Best of luck, I hope our dates are correct. I am counting the weeks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
South sea blue looks great. I'm getting jealous of people with February/March delivery as mine's end of April

1 - 7 of 7 Posts