Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, I'm all the way from Cape town
my order, A180 auto, AMG sport, AMG exclusive, panoramic,active park assist with reverse cam

My wait, November.
Was at the dealer a day ago and I had to change my order from manual to auto...apparently MB stopped the production of manual transmission A class...anyone experience the same?

Edited by: zimatre

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome zimatre! Not heard about MB stopping production of the manual A Class. But we are in Britain, so may be different with you? You have a very good spec ordered! I love the roof, it makes the car so special! The reverse camera is a must, I use it often! I have had my car just over two weeks but not tried the park assist yet! What colour have you ordered? This forum really helps with the wait!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Lynne. I'm getting white, looks really good with panoramic roof.Is park assist only for parallel park or can you reverse park aswell?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
So you are joining our Cirrus White gang! Zimatre! It really does look wonderful with the black panoramic roof! Parallel parking only, but the reverse camera is a great aid! The screen is really clear! It engages when you select reverse!

·
Registered
150 Posts
With the park assist, do u get the front and rear pdc as well?

I didn't hear about the MB stopping production on the manual transmission. Although the dsg is brilliant. I was sceptical until I test drove the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts