Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a A220 AMG Sporton order since last December been told should get it Mid May.Hope the wait going to be worth it

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi there. Welcome. I'm certainly pleased with my 220. I'm sure you will be to.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome woody ... im on a Jan order and mid May delivery .... the first few months have flown by but its starting to drag on now .... Edited by: reza

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome Woody54! I'm on an early nov order and late April delivery. The wait has only been made bearable by this forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the comments all apprecatedAs i am changing from a Skoda Octavia Vrs dsg dieselthe new one has something to live up to
Had over 60 mpg on a run and high 40s local driving.
But a change is good i am told.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Things are on the up had a call from my dealer today saying they should have my motor in and ready for collection on May 14th. Only problem i start my work shifts on May 13th and i wont be avalible until the 27th to collect it. i wonder what the chance of getting it brought forward 3 or 4 days so i can have a drive before work stops me. I can only try its been a long while since December 6th when it was ordered.

·
Registered
60 Posts
No contest.........CHANGE JOBS !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a call from my dealer this morning my A Class has arrived on British shores so all going well they will get it tomorrow and i will have it Saturday. Has taken them by suprise so will not have my private plate on it when i collect it. Well will feel like getting 2 new cars a couple of weeks apart. Its my long weekend so should get agood fewmiles on it before i take back to the island on Monday

·
Registered
205 Posts
The 'island'? Vey mysterious. Are you still able to buy the Daily Mail (the greatest newspaper on Gods green Earth) over there?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi The Island is the Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides. We get all the main Scottish papers eventually.Have seen my new motor the sales man sent me a photo of my New Red A 220 still on the transporter. Have now seen it in there workshop and tomorrow it will be mine. Thank you Mercedes Benz Inverness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts