Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Apparently Mercedes dont have a physical service book and its all online now (DSB)

How can i check that? I have registered my car on https://me.secure.mercedes-benz.com, entered VIN, etc... and registered it, but, when clicking on Digital service report, the system asks me to enter VIN again, and says car data is already entered (as the car is already registered by me)

How can i check that info?

Thanks

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just done mine to see what it's like, very basic and doesn't show other stuff i.e warranty work that's been done at the same time.To activate it needed the SecCode off the print out when the car has been serviced,
I've attached my report for you to see

uploads/1361/historyServiceReport.pdf

Just found this Service Scope document which I might have seen before in a handbook,
lists what's needed at each service

uploads/1361/9aa91f049b90926bd59c5dc01060a8a865501.pdf

Edited by: ALS391

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good information, but there is no "SecCode" printed on either of my two service invoices. Any ideas welcome. Car is registered correctly on Mercedes me site. It does ask me for the SecCode.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Never mind, I've now revisited the exact same page and it's now showing a field to enter my SecCode but now it won't let me press enter.

Edit: And now it's working
Edited by: jab123

·
Registered
97 Posts
What does the SEC code look like? I cannot find any reference to this on myMercedes dealer service reports. There is a number called 'TEC / OR' and I don't know
what that is for. Any ideas welcomed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Geraldy - I checked the receipt I got from the independent workshop I took the car to last year. Included in the receipt was a Digital Service Report with some text at the top instructing me to register at www.mercedes.me to view service reports and service history; and it also pointed me to the SecCode at the bottom right of the page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts