Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting here about to leave work and pondering the fact that IF my A class had been delivered as scheduled I would now be looking forward to a nice drive home in the sunshine including a detour via Royal Deeside....oh well maybe next weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
When you get it, all the waiting will be forgotten. I'm sorry you had the disappointment, GersAndy, that would make the wait worse! Next weekend will soon be here!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, as Lynne said, next weekend is not really far away.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Real tough luck GersAndy. Hang on in there!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Took mine over the Netherley Rd Andy....you'll enjoy that treat when it arrives..And I saw my first universal blue one there to with a private plate in!Love love love my engineered. We then did a 170 miles down past Glasgow and it was fab!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certainly looking forward to it and as you all say not long to wait......what did you think of the colour?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I saw a basic SE in Universal Blue before I ordered mine and thought it looked awful.

I bet it would look gorgeous on either a car with Night Pack or an Engineered though. I would definitely consider it if I was ordering again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vry impressed with the car on the first couple of drives...very nippy - handling seems fine to me as well.
Taking it for a long run at the weekend so will see how it goes.
Started looking at user guide last night and was wondering how you change from metric to imperial units on the dashboard display as the "title bar" at the top reads speed in Km/h and temperature.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Apparently you can't change the top kph due to some EU regs. I'm not sure where but there has be a discussion on this forum in the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts