Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's left the factory!Should get it around 12th April instead of 22nd april!

·
Registered
373 Posts
thats really good news anzz!!!! Very please for you!!

I read your message, got a little excited as i was expecting an email from my dealer with an update on mine......

Just at that moment an email popped up from the dealer .... informing me that there is still no production number, estimated production date of 13th May, estimated delivery end of May. Ordered early Jan. B#gger.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Nice one, at least with the 12th you'll be getting it just before the weekend rather than just after so more time to play!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
not long to go now then :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Could be worse mate i pick mine up tommorow and its looking like snow again not ideal for picking a car up but suppose it will be on my drive not theres cheers Ian

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's great news Anzz - 10 days early, very nice. Hope the sun is shining by then for us all! (Desperate to give mine a polish)

heliflyer - better to have it on your drive to drool over than not to have it at all IMO

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes Mon you right at least i will be able to look at it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pick mine up on the 12th as well!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for the comments! Could start to get really excited now!I feel for you Reza I've been waiting since 8th November so yours seems to be taking the about the same time as mine which seems to one of the longest waits!Still don't believe it'll be here soon. Thanks to the forum for keeping me sane!

Slight miscalculation on the timescales but it's still a heck of a wait. Incidentally a colleague has ordered a new model A3 Sportback and that has an August delivery date so it's not only the A Class.

Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure hope it looks good Reza!What colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
373 Posts
i eventually, after a fair few changes .... opted for one of the colours i never thought id ever go for. Silver. Strange hey. Due to miles i'll end up doing, and my ocd on paintwork, decided silver hides stone chips and swirl marks well. Then found a silver engineered in a showroom and unbelievably loved it. Turely never thought id own a silver car.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Reza, My last two cars were silver so I needed a change. I haven't seen a silver A Class yet but all the colours I've seen look great. I don't think there is a bad colour for it.I'll definitely be posting some pics when I get it. I just hope that the weather picks up but like someone said earlier at least it will be on my drive so that I can stare at it!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Mine should be in transit too if it is in the dealers on the 10th April? We may get it about the same time Anzz? Hope this EU thing doesn't affect us. You must be as excited as I am!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ive got a feeling we're going to start seeing a few about soon .... and they'll be more and more pics being posted. In the meantime the rest of us are going to pop waiting lol.

Anzz, my original colour choice was designo magno, but was told that its unavailable indefinately, then white, as a tribute to my first love - my white XR2 with red go fast stripes lol, then blue, as a tribute to my current P1, then Mountain Grey - just because i liked it. And finally silver after viewing it

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went through red and pacific blue before white Reza.
Hi Lynne the excitement is rising and it's only a few hours ago I got the news! Yours should be on its way if its due on 10th. Jimbatt is also due on 12th. Looks like its going to be a good week for some of us!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Any ideas when yours is due to arrive at the dealer? Just curious how long the transport process is, from factory to dealer?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi RezaI was told about a week from factory to dealer should cover it and best part of a week to make sure PDI check is done. However, it could be sooner but the weather is causing a bit of caution apparently.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally picked it up today and the sun came out well just for a while then it snowed again nearly four months wait hang in there guys well worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts