Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Yes you re right, there is a lot of thir part like Xtools, vvdi prog, digiprog 3. But I thought that works only on old car, my mistake. I was confused with the EZS with FBS4 that cannot be read by all these third parts software.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Mine is pre facelift.
managed to swap and get programmed but the only person I found that can do it is the person who's details I posted.

If it's diesel will need cluster from diesel I believe as the rev counter is different

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Won't work.
The cluster has to be programmed to the car it can't be done with regular diagnostic software as the clusters will only program to one car so has to be done by cloning your original eeprom and flashing that to the replacement to give it run authorisation this will also carry your mileage over

just tried the other speedometer of w117 which comes with color screen and dif. to current mileage within 300km, but it doesn't sync up with the car, still showing "---", i think i will give up this project...

Does anyone tried to w117 speedometer and virgin it, then sycn up the data by Xentry?

Thanks

[QUOTE = "kminhtri, postagem: 97889, membro: 5459"]
Não, desculpe. Eu uso o Vediamo para programar o carro. Qual é a versão do seu Xentry?

Se eu estiver certo, o modo de desenvolvedor no Xentry em novas versões é muito pobre e restrito agora.
[/CITAR]
você comentou sobre o uso do vediamo para alinhar a quilometragem você pode me dizer como funciona?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.