Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys might be abit random but im interested.
What does the internal lighting look of a night (full beam on) ive never actually seem it, do the lights in the seats remain on or only when a door opens??

Pictures appreciated thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
These are one of the cool little features that you won't ever get sick of. I never knew they stayed on till petje just said it, that's really neat haha.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep they stay on in mine I love it! ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi, can you change the colour of the light as in the Range Rover Evoque or is iy just one standard colour?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey,

I think its only one color from what I have heard but if anyone will correct me I will be psyched hehe

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's called mood lighting in the Range Rover changing from red blue turquiose and a sort of pink. Really cool feature. Just hoping it's in the Merc.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sorry guys and girls, don't think that you can change colour. Only perhaps by changing the bulb! I'm boring, but I like the ambient lighting as it is!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lynne said:
Sorry guys and girls, don't think that you can change colour. Only perhaps by changing the bulb! I'm boring, but I like the ambient lighting as it is!
I'm with you on this one. The Range Rover sounds like a boy racer with neon lights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts