Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told during the handover how to turn the internal sensors off.. but I’ve completely forgotten!

I sometimes leave the dog in the car whilst I pop into the shop, so just want to disable them when he’s in the car

Does anyone know how?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one in the photo with the red indication? No.. that’s the one I tried today and the alarm still went off

I thought it was maybe the other one... but that looks like a light in the boot lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
My old W176 had controls for this in ceiling light, but it looks like you need to delve into MBUX on the new cars...

Multimedia system: Settings: Quick access: Prime or deactivate Interior motion sensor.

Interior protection is primed again in the following cases:
  • The vehicle is unlocked again.
  • A door is opened.
  • The vehicle is locked again.

Reactions: AmieC

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My old W176 had controls for this in ceiling light, but it looks like you need to delve into MBUX on the new cars...

Multimedia system: Settings: Quick access: Prime or deactivate Interior motion sensor.

Interior protection is primed again in the following cases:
  • The vehicle is unlocked again.
  • A door is opened.
  • The vehicle is locked again.
Thankyou, will give that a go x

·
Registered
541 Posts
The MB Guides smartphone app is a must for tracking down obscure niggly questions.

·
Registered
2018 A180 Sports Executive D
5 Posts
I’m assuming this has been resolved, but in case anyone else is looking; the option is in the Mercedes Me app, under vehicle alarm & Primed Sensors, there’s an option that can be turned on/off once the vehicle is locked X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts