Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a cla 35 and have been sent a pic of the dash - the screen looks smaller than the prem plus dash? Can anyone confirm if it’s the upgraded one or not?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
****, does the 7” screen lose functionality over the 10”? Also is this the full size nav screen or smaller one? Do all cla35’s come with ambient lighting?

·
Registered
195 Posts
The 10inch screens have more functions. On the driver's side screen, in order to have the navigation in full , you must have the augmented reality navi. The ambient lighting is offered on top editions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deal done. Car has ride control, black multispoke wheels and that’s about it. Low miles and the best colour - black..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would it put people off buying a car with no ambient lighting and smaller drivers screen?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree. He says it has no Ambient but it’s his daughters car - so he doesn’t seem to drive or know much about it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does however have ride control, 19” wheels, night pack, pre braking, etc. Strange spec. Priced at 33k for a 2019 car with 5 k miles

·
Registered
78 Posts
It seems like it's the bigger screen (10") but it's missing the "All-Digital" package. It can be coded by the dealership.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is what’s listed when the vin has been decoded -

859 20.3 Cm (8-Inch) TFT Display

I’m assuming this means the drivers screen as the nav screen seems full size..?

·
Registered
CLA A35
30 Posts
Odd Ride Control when I bought mine (reg Sept 2020) was only available on Premium+ spec which came with the large screen. Premium+ also came with sunroof as standard.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a 2019 car. Has ride control, no pan roof, has 19” wheels and night pack too. Lovely ext but why someone wouldn’t spec large screens and ambient is madness..

·
Registered
CLA A35
30 Posts
This is a 2019 car. Has ride control, no pan roof, has 19” wheels and night pack too. Lovely ext but why someone wouldn’t spec large screens and ambient is madness..
The issue is you don’t spec individual items (cue much frustration). For the a35 when I spec’d you has a35, a35 premium and a35 premium+.
The car you are looking at is I guess a year older than mine so not clear on what was, was not included when this car was manufactured.

·
Super Moderator
3,877 Posts
Older car weren’t in rigid packs, you could spec individual options (eg Ride Control, HUD) in addition to packs.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If it’s the 35 can the 7” screen produce the AMG speedo screen, would be better if it could?

·
Registered
A200 Sport Premium
152 Posts
Two large screens was a non negotiable when I got my A200. The smaller screens are not just less functional, but have a hideous bezel. It would piss me off every time I drove it

1 - 20 of 42 Posts