Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After only 3 months and 22 days my A250 has arrived at the dealers

I'm collecting it on Thursday and then just a couple of days wait for my private plate to transfer over.

one pic for now...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You lucky people! I am getting very envious! They all look really lovely! The A Class is proving very popular, so they said at MB dealership today! The weeks will fly by, I hope!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This last week has been a killer

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am so excited for you. I am also waiting on an A250 in mountain grey. Map lease let us know how you find it.
27 days and counting! Sad....I know!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Happy for you, glad it's arrived. I can understand that the last week is quite painful. You'll soon have your plates on. Still got 2 months to go from beginning of Nov. I'm going to chase it once it gets to March and hope the deliveries are comming through quicker.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the comments people

·
Registered
626 Posts
How exciting to see it arrive on the transporter. Hope you manage to sleep!!

I saw 2 on the road yesterday on my way home, a white A250 and a blue A200 with AMG Pack. 2 weeks to go for me. Arrrgh!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I picked it up at 11am today, it was ready and waiting in ymthe showroom. I've only done 40 miles in it so far but I was definitely worth the wait :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Excellent news (not that any of us thought otherwise) but that just means more kid at Christmas behaviour from the rest of us!

Pictures...please!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yay! For you! I second that! That is my childish behaviour over and done with, for now! I might have a break-down by the time my Engineered by AMG arrives!!! Still, I must say I am very greatful to this Forum. At least we can give vent to our feelings, even if half of them are envy! Our time will come soon enough!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
How did you find the drive? It is great to get the opinion of the newbies! We need the scraps of info, because we are quite envious, but our time will come! Hope it is a fabulous car! Best Wishes!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Glad to hear someone else is now in possession of this fabulous car. Makes me more excited to receive mine. Hopefully only 7 weeks to go. I'm fit to burst the anticipation is agony!!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lynne said:
How did you find the drive? It is great to get the opinion of the newbies! We need the scraps of info, because we are quite envious, but our time will come! Hope it is a fabulous car! Best Wishes!
The drive is great, position is perfect. Steering is light but not too light and the 250 engine outstanding.

Only thing at the minute is getting used to no gear selector, ive tried to go for one about a dozen times today.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Absolutely agree! I spoke to my dealer today and it still looks like end of April!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts