Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes in the UK. I've now had it confirmed that I will have to wait until quarter 4 for my car due to the chop shortage.
Is that Lamb or pork?

Reactions: veeeight

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have just got my build date of 12th August ordered mine March not too bad and doesnt fall into Q4 athough I wish it had into september to get the new 71 plate

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have just got my build date of 12th August ordered mine March not too bad and doesnt fall into Q4 athough I wish it had into september to get the new 71 plate
Did they say for definite you will have it by August 12th? Or would that mean you wait until September as it takes a couple of weeks for production.

I'm wondering as I ordered on April 12th so mine might come a month after yours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure if posted but dealer sent me new brochure.
base model now edition and has night pack dechrome, parking sensors and parking pack plus ambient lighting.
but think price is up about £2k

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Im a newbie to your Forum:
Ive just placed an order for the A250e AMG Line Edition, Executive package. Having to buy "blind" as dealer can't show me one of these or advise me of anywhere in UK to go and view one. Very happy with style of chrome AMG A250e (apparently no more being made) but this new version is as described by Duggie83 in post #1. Dealer only told me about changes when I was about to sign on dotted line.

My reaction was Mercedes changing good design to a cheap looking plastic version?? Almost walked out of showroom. Has anyone seen one yet? Had a "get out" clause added to my order just in case I hate the new design.

Also can anyone clarify Active Parking Assist and Parking package, someone else on forum suggested it was not being made available, yet I believe I have ordered this within the Executive package.
I have an A250e AMG Line Premium Plus with Driving Assistance Package on order with delivery expected towards the end of this month. After several communications with the dealer, I have just been informed that Active lane Change and Parallel Parking are being deactivated. I also note that the new brochure does not mention Active Park Assist, implying that both Parallel and Bay Parking are removed from new orders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Evening folks......

Looks like cabin shots are back up on the Mercedes website configurator.

Ambient lighting in the air vents are missing on new builds as well as the centre console, rear head rests and footwells. 😲

·
Registered
W177 A200
76 Posts
Evening folks......

Looks like cabin shots are back up on the Mercedes website configurator.

Ambient lighting in the air vents are missing on new builds as well as the centre console, rear head rests and footwells. 😲
April 2021 build, no ambient lighting on all head rests (front and rear)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts