Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi and that after many weeks of test driving BMWs, Audis & the A-Class I put my order in a couple of weeks ago for

A200 Sport Petrol, Manual in Jupiter Red
With some extras.

I've not see many others with the same model, where are you all hiding ?

Forums look great and helped with the purchase decision !
Expecting delivery end of June.Edited by: Sonix

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome Sonix. I've gone for the sport with grey interior too (though stuck with the black roof lining). Have you had any experience or heard about the light colour interiors? My bro in law has a Ferrari 430 with cream interior and he has to clean it reasonably often because the colour of clothes sometimes shows up on it.

Doesn't bother me because I will keep it clean and it makes the car look even more special.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Sonix and welcome!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys (n' gals).

I was wondering about keeping the Grey interior clean, but there again, I'm probably gonna obsess over the thing like I did with my RX-8 - it had about 15 layers of wax on it by the time I got shot of it !

I've got Stargard on it - thrown in by the dealer - does that include the inside ? And would it be any easier to clean ?

Reason I went for Grey / Black / Grey (Seats / mid-level dash area / Roof Lining) was it felt a bit dark inside and all black looked a bit plain.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Sonix and congrats on you order. My current c-class has the grey interior giving it a more luxurious look and making it feel more airy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts