Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just ordered my New A Class today! This will be my first ever brand spanking new car and I can't wait to get it :)

I've ordered a red A220CDI AMG Sport with the Exclusive pack, night pack, mirror pack and the reversing camera. I opted out of a company car scheme and went with an allowance instead so I'll be doing LOTS of miles hence the diesel. Dealer said I should have it end of April or first week of May, that seems really quick to me considering the lead times that some others here have been getting?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome! I ordered my engineered by amg on 3rd Jan and my date so far is 2nd May. Same time as you. So yours is very quick. Enjoy it, this forum has been great for lessening the wait and I've learned lots about the car too.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Congratulations! Same model and colour as me so if you need to satisfy your cravings have a look at my pics in the gallery section. Picked mine up yesterday and absolutely love it.
A220CDi models are coming quite a bit quicker than A180 and A200's as these are the mostpopular engine choices. Engineered by AMG models are in short supply and have the longest wait times so my dealer told me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Wow, that is a pretty impressive spec you have on your car there Mons, it is indeed a very beautiful thing! After seeing those pictures I know for certain that I've made the right choice in colour :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome iopean ... join the masses who are eagerly awaiting their new A Class ....

You've got a good delivery date there. Ordered mine in Jan and have to wait till May. Still, im over half way now so not too long left considering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts