Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
MB A250 4M W177
159 Posts
Mine 07.2019 Made in GER A250 4Matic AMG Line:
Rattle/ knocking from C Pillar right side (?) or from speaker up there cant tell where exactly
Rattle/ knocking from AC Panel
Rattle/ knocking from right front passenger door panels

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone else found the engine overheating driving in this UK heat for even 5/10 mins? Very loud noise coming from car once I turn it off. I imagine its the fan cooling the car down but its extremely loud - I've taken a video to show to dealers when I take it in next month. Its happened twice in the last 3 weeks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Did you solve your issues with the issues with the AEB? Parking sensor bubble and ‘Camera Dirty’ ? Mine has gone back 8 times for these issues and keep getting robbed off with ‘software update’
Haven’t been on the forum in months, but randomly took a quick look today. AEB from memory was sorted with a sw update last year. Parking sensors - not fixed they’ve done a couple of sw updates but still does it. They are just v sensitive - got the bubble this week when a lorry drive passed. Camera dirty - thought this was fixed after a sw update but a few months later reappeared much worse - i used to get this randomly but now get this warning every day usually after about 10 mins driving - only ever happens on the first drive of the day after the car has been sitting overnight. Got another sw update in jan and made no difference.
drivers heated seat stoped working a couple of weeks after that, but really couldn’t be bothered having to leave the car in as my experience has been that the car generally is returned no better. been so close to trading it for something else since may last year, but can’t justify it due to the depreciation hit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone else found the engine overheating driving in this UK heat for even 5/10 mins? Very loud noise coming from car once I turn it off. I imagine its the fan cooling the car down but its extremely loud - I've taken a video to show to dealers when I take it in next month. Its happened twice in the last 3 weeks.
Well, the fan cooling after a drive on a hot day I perfectly fine. And yes it can be loud - it’s cooking a burning hot metal block.
Especially understandable if you have the A200. That small Renault engine is already highly tuned and works hard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My current list of issues:
Loud buzz/rattle somewhere around steering column or behind dash - drives me crackers
Buzzing/ rattle from right side of the dash
Buzzes from Left hand side of dash
Buzzing from both front doors
Buzzing from drivers b pillar
Rattle/ knocking from boot
Wiper knocking on A pillar sporadically!
‘Camera dirty’ warning frequently appears for no apparent reason
The AEB Red triangle lights up randomly when the road is clear.
Parking sensors show a ‘red bubble’ around entire car when nothing there
Drivers seat rocks back/ forth
Wind noise from near side rear passenger window
Ac starting to make gurgling/ swishing noises
Car mists up all the time even though the ac is always on
Noise from the boot like the camera is randomly opening and closing when driving along.
I had the lag issue in my A 180 se auto.
After trying the reset trick, that other members wrote about, mine is now perfect.

·
Registered
MB A250 4M W177
159 Posts
Me wrote about reset Gearbox :D
Sensitive parking sensor can be little off by disabling in options, it should be on Car and the something option like parking sensor early warning? ( something like that )

21 - 27 of 27 Posts