Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
It’s now nearly 4 weeks since the a45s arrived, and all I can say is fantastic (and my wife also). Only covered about 300 miles, ride quality, seats, and overall quality very good, panel gaps all consistent and no squeaking, rattling or interior problems. Tyres a bit noisy but not irritating, I think the front door pockets could have some linings as well as the glove box, Burmester not as good as I thought it would be, but still time to fine tune it !!
As for the rs3, nearly ordered one, until I saw the quality of a s-line interior, and as I have said previously it was just a poor design and cheep plastic, very disappointed. But the a45s has a better interior and exterior by some distance.
About 6 weeks ago I sat in a rs3 hatch back and I was going to test drive it, but that’s about as far I could go, it did nothing at all for me.
Roll on more miles.
LOL!!
I had almost the same reaction as you when i sat in the RS3 hatch las Saturday.
However the Sales guy was adamant I had the drive it, so I did.
Like I said, around 100 KM's.
No question in my mind, you made the correct call.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Lol, isn't this you?
LOL!!
Funny you should say that ! :)
I shall be posting the result of my extensive testing to date over on the Tuning Thread, in the next few days.

Let me just say, that 650 HP number was not pulled out of thin air.
So, I am now weighing up how badly I want over 650 HP in my dally, given what I would have to give up for it by way of a generally inferior vehicle,

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts

401 - 404 of 404 Posts