Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ! I'm on the process of changing all the internal lights to Ledon my brand new A. I bought them on ebay and so one is beeing very straight foward. Boot Done! Glove Compartment Done! Rear seats dome, done! But now i'm tryng to remove the reading lights and I don't know how to do it. As someone done it before? How does it open? I didn't want to force it, trying not to break it.

Any help please?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm waiting on mine , but interested in this are none of the internal led at all
then also have you changed the colour

Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah me too - I thought the internal lighting like in the door handle recess and the headrests were already LED?

·
Registered
68 Posts
If there not already led I might consider a different colour rather than the colour shown in brochure

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't choose the pack with internal lights. I don't think is worth the money. More than enough the standard lights. I'm just changing them to LED.
What I'm trying to install now is Led lights on the doors and on the foot (front and rear) that I don't have. I already checked and the space to install the light is there, I've just looking for the wiring to connect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts