Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 A180 W177 Polar white
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. I am new to the forum and decided to open this thread cause I couldn’t find an answer. I recently saw on aliexpress and ebay LED headlights for W177 which do not need coding (plug and play). Has anyone here bought them ? I think it is the best solution for us who want to upgrade from halogen to led. Looking forward for your answers.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Hello guys. I am new to the forum and decided to open this thread cause I couldn’t find an answer. I recently saw on aliexpress and ebay LED headlights for W177 which do not need coding (plug and play). Has anyone here bought them ? I think it is the best solution for us who want to upgrade from halogen to led. Looking forward for your answers.
Do you have a link for them so we can have a look?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if anyone tried them or knows someome who did.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
That seems like a lot of money for a Chinese knockoff and there are so many variations of headlights in the W177 I would be nervous that they might not work

I also note that they seem unsure whether these are LED or Xenon and they say "These head lamps are designed for English Version cars (Left hand drive)" 😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That seemed a bit strange. You are right. I may give them a try eventually. I dont know I am still processing it 😂. I will let you know guys if I finally take the big step.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts