Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
i was just wondering if some of you ordered their A Class with the Light & sight Pack. If so, are you satisfied of the effect it gives at night? does anyone have a picture? I was wondering whether to order it or not in my A-Class. Thank You

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My engineered comes with it as standard, but I would have the pack anyway. The effect is really great, footwells, doors and headrests all light up, the wipers are rain sensitive. Personally I feel it enhances the interior. I am sorry I don't have a picture. Have a look in the A Class Manual online, it is very informative.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks mon2s, the Light & Sight package looks great, I'm glad I ticked that box.

·
Registered
629 Posts
It's a strange colour the yellow. I had the LED light pack in my Audi which was a very white light. I guess this is easier on the eye.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm sure Merc chose that colour for it's warm ambience and to match theinstrument cluster / dash buttons backlighting.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Cannot wait to see mine on Wednesday! They certainly enhance the interior! May sit in the car until it's dark, lol! Probably not joking, ha, ha!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've changed the bulbs in the footwell in to orange, since they originally was yellow, looks realy nice, that's the only bulbs you can change since the other bulbs are leds or something.

·
Registered
35 Posts
During night time and driving the light under the headrests etc are on, but the light in the footwell is slightly weaker than the rest, much more comfy. It's ambient..

·
Registered
138 Posts
At 185miles....almost 2 weeks after getting it...I still haven't driven in the dark!My excuse for the lack of mileage is that I have whooping cough....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts