Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MBUXxxxx is available - what’s the password (and what’s it for)?

Is it a hotspot or media connection?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
It's the internal sim. You can't connect to it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It looks like they can also fit the oem 360 camera and enable the adpative cruise control that us in UK were not offered as an option.

·
Registered
98 Posts
He can Reuben, he installed the 360' cam system on his own car. I met him at a National A35 meet.
Oh did he? Thats cool; I would be keen to do the same but would deffo need coding 😬

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our Sep 2020 build came with hotspot capability from the factory.
What you have shown in this photo is to share your cars data with your phone, what is being talked about here is the opposite. The coding viper one is on about is that your phone data is shared with the MBUX so online music & browser work without having to buy the data package through mercedes me :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you @VIPER ONE
Hi All,
I am Rajeev owner of RJ Automotive, I myself have an A35 amg since march 2019 & have retrofitted 360 cameras & amg steering wheel buttons myself. I also provide over 30+ coding options on the W177/W118 Platform :) This can all also be done remotely with our proprietary RemoteOBD dongle. Any questions please let me know :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
My main wish would be to get the built in DashCam operating. I hate having things stuck on the windscreen.

·
Registered
A200 Premium Plus
12 Posts
What you have shown in this photo is to share your cars data with your phone, what is being talked about here is the opposite. The coding viper one is on about is that your phone data is shared with the MBUX so online music & browser work without having to buy the data package through mercedes me :)
Ah, I thought RichardOfYork was just on about WiFi hotshots

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you @VIPER ONE
Hi All,
I am Rajeev owner of RJ Automotive, I myself have an A35 amg since march 2019 & have retrofitted 360 cameras & amg steering wheel buttons myself. I also provide over 30+ coding options on the W177/W118 Platform :) This can all also be done remotely with our proprietary RemoteOBD dongle. Any questions please let me know :)
Hi Rajeev, I am interested in many of your coding options. I actually sent you an email last night asking you a couple questions.

Are you able to enable the adaptive headlights? I have the upgraded multibeam LED headlights that include auto high beam, but since my car is a USA car the adaptive headlight option where it will control the individual LEDs depending on cars around you was not enabled.

Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Rajeev, I am interested in many of your coding options. I actually sent you an email last night asking you a couple questions.

Are you able to enable the adaptive headlights? I have the upgraded multibeam LED headlights that include auto high beam, but since my car is a USA car the adaptive headlight option where it will control the individual LEDs depending on cars around you was not enabled.

Thank you!
Hi Yes,
In fact just this week we enabled adaptive highbeam on a car in Florida using our RemoteOBD device. I’ve sent you and email back and would be more than happy todo this for you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts