Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had message on my phone today that my car services had been deactivated and then updated. What does this mean?
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Probably nothing, unless a subscription expired. MB are doing works on the backend which may cause these messages sometimes. I had this a couple of times and no change that I noticed.

·
Super Moderator
3,309 Posts
Might be an update to fix this problem...

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got the same and then spent 10 mins staring out of the window to see if someone was deactivating services to try and steal it :ROFLMAO: . I put it down to mercedes being special. I too didn't have any services expiring.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I had message on my phone today that my car services had been deactivated and then updated. What does this mean?
Thanks
I had the same but don't have any of the paid services. A few months ago I found I had Eco and Service? (I think or appointments or something like that), after the message I was back to none then a while later Eco returned. I guess someone at MB was having a bit of a dabble with something 🤣

·
Registered
A200 AMG Line Premium Polar White
96 Posts
Same as above, I don’t have any paid services but I use to have Eco display, but now that’s gone. 🙄

·
Registered
89 Posts
Has anyone found that their audio menu has completely changed recently, my car seems to have had some sort of update.

I can hardly work the stereo now and have lost most of my playlists and no longer know how to add songs to my favourites list, which has also disappeared.

Anyone had the same problem?

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
I had to log back in to MMe. With a new passcode sent to my registered email. So they must have updated. I just wish MB could be like the tech companies who update and you don't lose anything. I look forward to when I next get to drive my car in lockdown to see what is different.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ed
I had to log back in to MMe. With a new passcode sent to my registered email. So they must have updated. I just wish MB could be like the tech companies who update and you don't lose anything. I look forward to when I next get to drive my car in lockdown to see what is different.
Thank you, I have logged back in and reactivated everything, hopefully when I check in the morning I will have a stereo I know how the work!

·
Registered
CLA A35
23 Posts
Message : A service has successfully deactivated on your vehicle....

Appeared on iPhone and iPad with the app, but nothing shows in app itself.

Car just under 6 months old. Anyone had something similar?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has happened to me as well recently and not for the first time. No idea what it means.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Up until last week a tap on the Me app on my phone took me straight into it, now it always says 'your session has ended please sign in with Me ID' It's a nuisance and there doesn't seem to be any method of staying signed in. Signing in with phone number or email doesn't always work and sometimes it says it's never heard of me! Anyone else got this problem and if so have you found a way round it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts