Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys when I ordered my car I chose the media interface option but with the standard audio 20 head unit. When I went home and had a little look I read in the brochure and configuration that the media interface option is only for the command system.

I've asked the dealer to check if the configuration in my order is possible and he says it is, but for what ever reason I'm a little skeptical. As these are factory fit options I don't want my car to turn up without them.

Does anyone else have the media interface with the standard audio 20 unit? I know the audio 20 has USB port but I want to control my iPhone when it's plugged in.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have the media interface but it comes free with the audio 20 with 6 disc changer.. do you want it to use the ipod on your iphone? If so it works very well

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Kev, I'd noticed that. The thing is I don't own any CDs all my musics digital so I don't really want to fork out for the 6 cd changer as I'm not going to use it. But I want the iPhone functionality.

·
Registered
377 Posts
ye, me too.. I only chose that as I wanted the HK logic 7 audio upgrade..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have specked the interface at the moment but as kevybabes said , it comes with the 6 disc for some strange reason
But after carefull consideration and advise of other members on here decided to cancel it and use a USB stick instead apparently it works fine ,
I won't be using my ipone thru the USB so don't really need it ,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts