Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Members now "menù AMG & Supersport" is available also for w177 non AMG (for the moment only gasoline engine).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found someone here in The Netherlands that can do it, but how is it with warranty of The car. And can you get any errors? How good is this tested, i think more information about it will people make decide easier to lets do it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found someone here in The Netherlands that can do it, but how is it with warranty of The car. And can you get any errors? How good is this tested, i think more information about it will people make decide easier to lets do it
I have already done 47 (20 in presence and 27 in remote way) and no one problems!!!...Also during official diagnosis with Xentry no faults occour. For warrenty each nations have his rules ( otherwise it is always possible to come back to original)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I dont think that 3rd party flashing the car's original firmware does not void the warranty no matter the country. Also if the car needs to re-flashed by the vendor (in case of firmware upgrade for ex.) the modification is gone. Isnt it? (also the photo above is the Instrument Cluster of an original AMG)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at same way that if you tune engine ecu or change exhaust line....I have clearly specified that the procedure is reversible and for last firmware IC not need to flash only code (supersport take place of progressive menù)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Who did you find and at what price? Cause firmware updates will probably revert it to its original state.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
of course...150€....2 second and you have amg menu and menu supersport....if you are interested contact me on skype: ktmracing cross

1 - 15 of 15 Posts