Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
German tuner, Vath, has built some impressive Mercedes cars in the past and it's now turned it's attention on the A-Class.

The Vath A-Class (Known as the V25) is based on the A250 and comes with a host of upgrades that give new life to the hatchback.

The carbon front spoiler lip (‚¬1416) adds sporty aggression to the front while the car's brakes were improved with the addition of stainless-steel brake lines and Castrol SRF racing brake fluid. Rounding out the list of exterior enhancements is a set of 19-inch wheels and tyres (‚¬2,545) and lowering springs (‚¬333) that drop the car's height by 30mm.

Inside, there are not a whole lot of upgrades, but at least there's a new sports steering wheel to go with several wood and carbon applications inside the cabin.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It also includes a performance package that includes a software upgrade and a new sports exhaust system to boost the A250's output from 208hp (211PS) to 242hp (245PS) and 390Nm (288 lb-ft).

The German tuner quotes a 0-62mph acceleration time of 5.9 seconds and a top speed of 155mph, which compares to 4.6 seconds and a limited top speed of 250km/h, respectively for the A45 AMG.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This car is epic!

·
Registered
352 Posts
sorry but 1400 quid for a carbon spoiler is ridiculous - was thinking of trying to source a carbon spoiler and VATH is one of the only examples I have found but might have to do with a carbon dip as I'm not paying that - thought 400 for my EVO was a lot
- not too sure on the 19's either think the wheel width will trash the paintwork with stones etc - but it does look nice lowered

Edited by: TerryA213

1 - 5 of 5 Posts