Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and thought I’d try and update my maps. Logged on and tried to run the download manager but get a message saying this app can not be used on this pc. There doesn’t seem to be another version available in the Microsoft App Store.

anyone managed to download and install the download manager on a windows 10 pc?

thanks

·
Registered
995 Posts
Are you installing the download manager from the Windows App Store or from the Mercedes Me portal? It works fine from the Mercedes Me portal on my Windows 10 PC

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. I’m trying to install from within the portal. Will try again using chrome to see if it makes a difference

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi

I do get an error message went I run it. I can't remember what it says and won't know until my next update. However, I just ignore the message and the update still downloads fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I downloaded the latest version for MacOS today - and it works at last! I managed to download the whole 5GB update to a USB stick. Haven’t tried installing in the media centre in the car yet though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Aargh. Every time I click online map update in the Mercedes me portal I get a technical error, service not available at the moment error. Don’t even get as far as being asked to download the map downloading software. Guess it’s just me then? Been trying on and off for the last two weeks...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Aargh. Every time I click online map update in the Mercedes me portal I get a technical error, service not available at the moment error. Don’t even get as far as being asked to download the map downloading software. Guess it’s just me then? Been trying on and off for the last two weeks...
Hi, did you ever get this resolved?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts