Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
View attachment 5136 View attachment 5137
View attachment 5136 View attachment 5137

Can anyone assist. I don’t appear to be getting any info regarding the car through the newish app. The old app gave me far more info.
I haven’t actually bought any of the paid for services but I am sure more info should be showing.
Can’t see the attachment but I also have not bought any services and can’t see anything on new app apart from picture of car the old app showed eco map updates etc
Does it only work if you purchase services

·
Registered
21 Posts
I download the new app. And I got everything on there from the old app. Tbh the new one is much better. Have you looked into you settings ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think this is just how it is in the new app for us cheap skates ?

When I click the car symbol it is just an empty screen. Haven’t purchased any of the optional extras. This isn’t likely to make me consider it either!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had next to nothing on the old app until I subscribed to the Set-up service. I think it just showed the mileage and my next service.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think this is just how it is in the new app for us cheap skates ?

When I click the car symbol it is just an empty screen. Haven’t purchased any of the optional extras. This isn’t likely to make me consider it either!
Same. The app has strangely never worked for me, I thought maybe it was my phone but then I tried on my tablet and I get the same issue.

I can login but no data shows. Whilst I haven't purchased any optional extras the old app never showed anything except for mileage. I raised this with the Mercedes app team, they logged a call and called me to go through various steps but it went nowhere.

The new app now doesn't even show my mileage, it's literally a 3D picture of my car. Not sure whether I am one of the unlucky ones or that's just how it is without the additional purchases but like yourself I am not willing to buy anything off the app in fear it doesn't work

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Steve this is exactly what I think I should be seeing on my app. Will take it up with the dealer or whoever is available during lockdown. Stay healthy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Steve this is exactly what I think I should be seeing on my app. Will take it up with the dealer or whoever is available during lockdown. Stay healthy.
You’ll have to pay £29 for that, the only thing the new app is missing from the old is Parking Brake info

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
You’ll have to pay £29 for that, the only thing the new app is missing from the old is Parking Brake info
and also status of 'brake lining' and few features like speed fencing, personalisation, valet, etc are missing in the new app

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any other Swedes here in the forum?
I still can´t find the new iPhone app, so prolly I am the worst at googling or it has not been released in Sweden yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any other Swedes here in the forum?
I still can´t find the new iPhone app, so prolly I am the worst at googling or it has not been released in Sweden yet.
Im from sweden. I can't find it in app store either. They probably haven't released it here yet.

·
Registered
A35, 2019
57 Posts
The new version offers no benefits over the old one. It seems to be little more than a design based rehash, and as has been said, some features have disappeared.
If you have two Mercedes cars, both with Mercedes Me, switching between them is far, far more difficult with the 2020 version.
Overall it is worth One Star.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts