Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
A35, 2019
57 Posts
Interesting...different main screen.

The sunroof control is in the list under Vehicle Status.
I suspect what you see depends on your specific model, and the options/services you have chosen.
I still think that much of what is provided is "nice to know noise" and not really important.

Has anyone used the Geofencing setting?
If so, why?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts

View attachment 5338

I suspect what you see depends on your specific model, and the options/services you have chosen.
I still think that much of what is provided is "nice to know noise" and not really important.

If so, why?

View attachment 5338

If so, why?
The main screen is customisable. Click “more” and it lets you change what you see on the main screen. Drop and drop most used.
A6C119D0-3CB8-44F0-AA9F-818007B7D875.png

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I can't believe all the information showing up on the app. My A200 is 19 months old and from delivery day the app and MBUK has been nothing but hassle, not helped by dealers and MB themselves who seemed to have no idea how it was supposed to work.
The system and updates along with the app and all it offered was a big part of choosing the A class and I have seen little of what was promised, The online site was never available for updates and it just didn't work as promised and I eventually gave up. Seeing that there was a new app recently I thought I'd try again and, hard to believe, it now offers less than before, I can't even see the cars milage from the app.
I am reluctant to pay the £29 charge as the dealer or MB can't clarify what I should get and, from past experiences can't help but think I would be wasting my money.
Can anyone else with an A200 premium confirm what I should be able to get using the app, can I take advantage of the new app and actually get some useful information?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I checked new app on android. I have all new features except the 'individual consumption'.... Will this feature get activated only if you have more than one driver?

is your ios app or android?
I assume it means drivers with same car in the country. I get this at the moment because my car is still rare. Im Apple
A75C9520-FB1D-485B-9ACF-54DBEF71D754.png

·
Registered
207 Posts
I checked new app on android. I have all new features except the 'individual consumption'.... Will this feature get activated only if you have more than one driver?

is your ios app or android?
iOS app

·
Registered
207 Posts
I can't believe all the information showing up on the app. My A200 is 19 months old and from delivery day the app and MBUK has been nothing but hassle, not helped by dealers and MB themselves who seemed to have no idea how it was supposed to work.
The system and updates along with the app and all it offered was a big part of choosing the A class and I have seen little of what was promised, The online site was never available for updates and it just didn't work as promised and I eventually gave up. Seeing that there was a new app recently I thought I'd try again and, hard to believe, it now offers less than before, I can't even see the cars milage from the app.
I am reluctant to pay the £29 charge as the dealer or MB can't clarify what I should get and, from past experiences can't help but think I would be wasting my money.
Can anyone else with an A200 premium confirm what I should be able to get using the app, can I take advantage of the new app and actually get some useful information?
Hi Steve,

Not without paying for paid services. MB do have 14 days policy to cancel the order. I say try it and see what works for you. Yes it sucks that you have to pay for these services which on my A4 were free but without paid services the app is pretty useless.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You need to activate that service under manage services.
View attachment 5580
Thank you. I don't even have 'Individual Consumption' as one of the available services. Have subscribed for all services (it says 37 out of 37 services) but still doesn't even show 'Individual Consumption' as available to activate.

May be it is dependent on the model. Do you have the AMG model (A35 or A45)?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts