Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
A few new features. Like the find car function.

View attachment 5577
A few new features. Like the find car function.

View attachment 5577
I assume it means drivers with same car in the country. I get this at the moment because my car is still rare. Im Apple
View attachment 5579
I get the same message. I have an A220 petrol. I wasn't aware that this was rare; but what do I know?! I am on Apple BTW.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thank you. I don't even have 'Individual Consumption' as one of the available services. Have subscribed for all services (it says 37 out of 37 services) but still doesn't even show 'Individual Consumption' as available to activate.

May be it is dependent on the model. Do you have the AMG model (A35 or A45)?
A250.
Was individual consumption listed in the releases notes of the latest update.
Check the services via web portal.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Steve,

Not without paying for paid services. MB do have 14 days policy to cancel the order. I say try it and see what works for you. Yes it sucks that you have to pay for these services which on my A4 were free but without paid services the app is pretty useless.
I didn't realise you had the option to cancel if you were not happy, I would have expected a dealer to have suggested that. I will give it a try, thanks for that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
On the Mercedes Me app I get a message that the socket isn't connected. Can anyone tell me what that means, please?

Thanks

41 - 46 of 46 Posts