Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
No it was the same even when locked and engine off.
Yeah for some reason last 2 days its showing ignition on. I think my car is losing connection when entering underground garage and app doesnt show lates info, its just showing the status before i entered the garage.
That's precisely what I've been getting. I suggested to Mercedes me that poor signal might be the issue and she said yes, that's possible.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Its the 2020 app it is rubbish !!!
couldn't disagree more. Mine works flawlessly. Any command i send to the car activates within about 10 seconds. Admittedly you need most of the features available to benefit fully from it, but the small price to get them after spending so much on the car is well worth it. With the A45s all the features are free for at least 3 years anyway.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’m pretty sure that it’s the weak phone signal in my area in my case. In areas where the signal is stronger it seems to work better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It seems like you in the UK are test subjects for a long time with this app.
It has not yet been released in Sweden for iPhone yet.

But I guess I wont get that many features because I dont pay for any monthly services like the Car surveillance pack, navigation pack or the pack where I can open/close my windows.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts