Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

Mercedes Me activation issues

37K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  PaulH 
Hi Folks,

Looking for some help / guidance from the fellow experts.

I purchased a 2020 model and reset the MBUX system to clean up older settings, however after the reset I do not see Mercedes me app in the MBUX system. I have created mercedes me account and have the app on the phone, vehicle is added to my Mercedes me account on the app but Mercedes me app doesn't show up on the MBUX system in the vehicle. All mercedes me services are still in "activating" mode for past 2 months and none has been completed.

Mercedes me customer support has been incompetent and unable to resolve this for past 2 months. Appreciate if anyone can advise on the solution or how it can be escalated.

Thanks
Ashish
The last post #43 says he scanned the QR code on the windscreen to get connected (26) Mercedes Me Registration | Page 3 | Mercedes A-Class Forum (aclassclub.co.uk)

It took around a week for my car to connect and I had it from new. Do also try the QR code as at #43 I mentioned above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.