Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
First post here - so first of all hi ... been following for a while but just watching. I have a sept19 A200 Premium Plus Auto and despite a mounting number of faults, still happy. However today I can’t control vehicle functions via Mercedes Me - tried turning alarm off couldn’t connect; tried unlocking vehicle and also failed. The app is connected ok and showing location and status etc, just no physical control. Anyone else with this issue today ? Thanks all.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think the app is down - it is not showing anything for me since this morning: status, tyre pressure, alarm etc.

·
Registered
235 Posts
To do those kind of things your car needs to be connected. The Vodafone signal around our way is rubbish so I cannot use them if parked outside the home. I have to drive about two miles down the road to get a signal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes true , given rubbish weather yesterday connectivity could have been issue too - all’s well today as seems to be back working fine again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased the remote services, ie door locking and vehicle status. I can't seem to use most of the functions through the app. When I login online it says 'Additional details are required in order to activate the service.'

When I add the details it wants me to visit my local dealer to activate. Did anyone else need to do this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update to this. If you enable all services through the Mercedes Me app then it asks you to verify your identity through the app. This is done by taking a picture of your passport/driving license then a picture of your face. Its all very straight forward and mine was activated in about 5 minutes. I am now able to use all of the services.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts