Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,521 Posts
I just cannot get this screen to come up. I am also trying on my laptop.
it didn’t fix vanishing new features. By the sounds of things I think another update is imminent 🙏

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I just closed my car left window through MMe. They must have forgotten about it ;). I'll monitor if the garage reopens it.

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Registered
34 Posts
So on the Trip Computer part of the App, the MPG has disappeared.... it was there this morning!
The Mercedes Me store is down for maintenance, got the message in German initially.
I think they're still working on it then with two updates (for Android at least) in as many days.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Assuming they didn't plug it into the upgrade computer with the cable through the window! ✂
Yes I was thinking that when I picked it up but no one said anything and the car window was alright :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
@steve_3939 I have them all except for "Individual Consumption" :unsure: That's weird...
Can you tell me what's behind this one? Is it linked to a specific service/model? Because I have all services activated (except for the Vodafone Internet that I refuse to pay, I could tether from my phone in my previous car, I think it was much better but anyway... :)) and I can't find it?

·
Super Moderator
1,521 Posts
@steve_3939 I have them all except for "Individual Consumption" :unsure: That's weird...
Can you tell me what's behind this one? Is it linked to a specific service/model? Because I have all services activated (except for the Vodafone Internet that I refuse to pay, I could tether from my phone in my previous car, I think it was much better but anyway... :)) and I can't find it?
it looks like this. Consumption specific to the A45s. Took a while for it to show in the UK as not many about. Maybe its only national for the country your in or international. Not sure.
862CC4CB-720D-4C62-90F8-9C9D027699CF.png

·
Registered
175 Posts
So on the Trip Computer part of the App, the MPG has disappeared.... it was there this morning!
The Mercedes Me store is down for maintenance, got the message in German initially.
I think they're still working on it then with two updates (for Android at least) in as many days.
I haven’t been driving much lately but noticed after a trip the other day that my trip computer on very latest android MMe 2020 app is not showing MPG, either. Has yours rectified itself yet?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts